Support the Foundry Center for the Arts
The Foundry’s finances are really very simple.
- Facility expenses
- Pay for staff / teachers / directors
- Materials for classes and outreach programs
Currently, at the beginning of Summer 2018 (after one year of operations) our revenue from classes and programs at the Foundry is only reaching about 30% of our projected budget.
To see the full impact of the Foundry’s mission on our community we are asking you to consider financially supporting the Foundry.
- Your support would provide the following for the Foundry:
- Continue the lease / acquire our current facility in Newburgh
- Grow to appropriate levels of staff to achieve strategic goals
- Provide increased outreach for the community (initiatives outside of the Newburgh operations to underserved areas and public venues at little or no cost to the participants)
The level of support we can generate in the next few months will directly effect our ability to reach our goals or even sustain the organization in the future.