(suggested ages 16 and up)
Sept. 3, 10, 17, 24
This is a studio course for both beginner and intermediate artists using Acrylic paint. With one on one and group led instruction, students will learn how to paint different compositions such as still life, landscapes, figure, and what interests them.
Students will focus on:
- Color mixing on the pallet
- Blending techniques of acrylic paint
- Understand various types of brushstrokes
- Acrylic mediums and additives
- Creating layers with acrylic paint
- Ways to depict space and depth
- Composition and design
- Adjusting shapes into full forms
- How acrylic can be used as softly as watercolor and dramatic as oils
No previous experience is required and all materials are provided!
Instructor: Erica Tidwell