Oct. 10, 17, 24, 31
Nov. 14, 21 (No Class Nov. 7)
(suggested ages 16 and up)
This is a studio course for beginner and intermediate artists using Acrylic through various painting techniques by both one on one and group led instruction.
- Students will focus on:
- Color mixing on the pallet
- Blending techniques of acrylic paint
- Understand various types of brushstrokes
- Acrylic mediums and additives
- Creating layers with acrylic paint
- Ways to depict space and depth
- Composition and design
- Adjusting shapes into full forms
- How acrylic can be used as softly as watercolor and dramatic as oils
No previous experience is required and all materials are provided!
Instructor: Donna Kipp