SPRING CLASSES BEGIN JANUARY 12, 2021
The Foundry will be offering classes for students in 1st-5th grades.
We now offer classes in Newburgh and Evansville!
Full class details are listed below. This is a drop off program. Doors will open at 3:50PM for drop off for the 4:00PM class. Doors will open again at 4:50PM to attend our 5:00PM class. At dismissal children will be brought to you outside. Parents will need a photo ID to pick up their child. Space is limited so register your child TODAY!
TUESDAY LOCATION (Evansville Partner)
Rhythm Church/House of Prayer Evansville
1230 East Michigan St.
Evansville, IN 47711
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY LOCATION (Newburgh Partner)
Abundant Life Community Church (ALCC)
7333 Sharon Road
Newburgh, IN 47630
Please make a note of all COVID-19 Guidelines. We plan to follow all local, state, and federal regulations and guidelines in all of our partner facilities in the safest way possible as that information becomes available and/or changes. The following precautions will be taken to ensure the safety of all students and staff.
- If you’ve been notified by the Department of Health of exposure to COVID-19, do not participate in Foundry classes until 14 days after your exposure.
- If you or anyone in your household are showing symptoms of Fever, Cough, or Shortness of Breath, please refrain from attending any Foundry classes until fever-free and quarantined for 14 days.
- Staff will take temperatures of all students at the front door with an infrared, non-contact thermometer. Anyone (staff or students) with a temperature > 99.8º will not be permitted to enter.
- Students and Staff will be required to wear a face mask. Students without a mask will not be allowed in the building. Students may wear a face shield during Hip Hop class ONLY, but must wear a face mask at all other times except when dancing. Masks will not be provided by the Foundry.
- Frequent cleaning of services and hand washing of both staff and students. We will be taking extra precaution to sanitize all class areas at the change of each class.
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.